Categories

Thursday, September 23, 2010

3rd week into school

It's already the 3rd week of school! How is everyone doing? I'm not sure if time is flying by or if it's going too slow. I don't know about all of you, but I've been very busy with my classes and work.  I didn't think 14 credits would be much but along with 15 hours of work a week it's pretty stressful and time consuming.  One thing that resulted from my busy schedule is cutting class. Noooo. It's becoming a horrible habit and I can't stop. I told myself I would go to all my classes this year since it's my last. I already skipped 4 classes this week :( AND I just found out that one of my professors refuses to put up his lecture slides on CTools. The bottom line is I advise you guys to go to class because if you don't it's so easy to fall behind!

By: Grace Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment