Categories

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

oh dae han min gook~

DAE~ HAN MIN GOOK. Soccer has always been a part of my life, as has been cheering for the South Korean national team in the world cup every four years. Especially when I lived in Los Angeles, I would have to wake up at around 4 or 5 am to catch the Korean games on television (equivalent of 7 or 8 am in Michigan). Of course, the thrill of playing soccer is something I often miss during my years in college. I will never forget the night games under the bright lights, representing my school. This year, I look forward to representing KSA in the intramural soccer league. Last year was the first year of the team, and we struggled with some poor time slots and roster miscommunications. This fall, I look forward to seeing the growth and development of our squad. Hopefully we can organize a game against our international peers at KISA later in the semester. Our first game is on Thursday at 5:30PM, so I hope to see some KSA support on the field!


By: James Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment