Categories

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

dance like it's the last night of your life

Being a freshman, I didn't know what to expect from KSA's Halloween club night last year. It would be like all of the other FUNSTASTIC KSA's club nights except crazier because it was HALLOWEEN and people would be decked out in costumes and make-up. I'm such a big Halloween person because "it's the one night girl's can dress up like a slut and no one can say anything about it" hahaha just kidding, that's from Mean Girls. No, but really it's the one night you can dress up crazy as anyone you want to and it wouldnt be embarrassing because everyone is dressed up too! In preparation for club night my girlfriends and I spent a WHOLE WEEK making (yes that's right, MAKING,..from scratch) our costumes. we were dressed as soda chasers. Cute right? I was Sprite and among the other girls there was Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Welch's, and Coca-Cola. It turned out amazing and so did everybody else's costumes! Walking into Studio 4 (now known as Dream) I saw the beautiful Wonder Girls, SNSD, G Dragon, pirates, alcohol bottles, Alice and Wonderland characters, and a lot more! KSA's Halloween club night met all my expectations. I was so proud wearing my costume because I've never sewn anything in my life! I had so much fun and so did everybody else. I can't wait until this year's Halloween! Get ready! Get excited! :)


By: Rebecca Yi

No comments:

Post a Comment