Categories

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mia Za's Café

If you are looking for a quick and cheap, yet classy and sit-down dining experience, Za’s just might be your answer. Located on East University adjacent to East Quad, the restaurant shares a building with another business, making it easy to miss. If you can find it, however, you will be rewarded. The menu offers four main entrees: pasta, pizza, panini, and salad. The options are nearly endless from here. Although ‘traditional favorites’ are offered, there are numerous toppings that can be selected in a ‘create your own’ option. My personal favorite dish is the white wine pasta with chicken and shrimp, but I do not think I have ever heard anyone point out a ‘bad’ dish to me. The entrée alone comes out to around $7, with drinks and desserts costing extra. I really like the general atmosphere of the restaurant, and I often recommend it when grabbing a bite to catch up with a friend. If you are ever in the mood for Italian food on campus, I would highly recommend giving Mia Za’s café a go.

By: James Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment